ALSA [Was: Paris summit]

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 25 18:52:19 BST 2006

<quote who="Lee Revell">

> I did go back and read them, and your answer is just hand waving:

> I wanted a detailed technical answer, not "It's complicated, they don't
> like it".

A detailed analysis of ALSA's faults is inappropriate for this list, and I
am an inappropriate person to provide it. You suggested that particular ISVs
were lazy, I've pointed out that you may not see the whole picture. We are
not going to solve the problem in this thread.

- Jeff

  "Whether you want to set fire to old institutions or to build whole new
               ones, nothing beats a good blog." - Doc Searls