UWN not in the fridge ?? :-/

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Jun 25 05:51:35 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-24 at 21:37 -0400, Matt Galvin wrote:
> Hey Vince,
>
> They would normally be posted on the fridge but due to the Ubuntu
> Developer Summit the maintainer of the fridge was out of town and to
> busy to post it (#3 and #4 have also both not made there way onto
> ubuntu-news yet either). Because of this I announced them on Ubuntu
> Planet via my blog so that it at least got some exposure. This
> situation will be fixed soon when the fridge is opened up where more
> people will have access to post stuff on the fridge. I will make sure
> the UWN keeps going strong, no worries. The UWN will get an RSS feed
> of it's soon as well :)

Ah thanks Matt, I am glad to see that I was worrying needlessly, and
that things will improve shortly ! :o)

I really don't know how I would do without the Fridge and the UWN.
I mean I really don't know ! For example, even though I am rather
actively testing edgy, without the UWN, I probably would never have
noticed this great improvement in Nautilus, where you can now filter
files, like you do on the command line !
So the Fridge, plus the UWN, plus the nice wiki page you make for every
"Flight" (what are they gonna be called for Edgy ;-) milestone ISOs, are
really invaluable, priceless, to be really properly informed, easily,
and get the maximum enjoyment out of Ubuntu.
So again a big thanks to you and everybody involved, for your
commitment, it's much appreciated indeed ! :o)

--
Vince