RBL & greylisting on Ubuntu.com smtp

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:47:41 BST 2006

This is, AFAIK, the default postgrey behaviour in Debian. There's also
a long list of whitelisted smtps known to have a slow retry rate.

But spammers are getting better every day. They often retry to avoid
greylisting and they don't put fake outlook header and so on.

In facts, on my ubuntu address, I receive everyday 10-15 spams that
have a 0.0 score with spamassassin ! SA doesn't detect anything at all
with those spams ! Weird :-(