Microsofts new way of bashing Linux

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 18 10:34:40 BST 2006

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:21:02 +0800
"Michael T. Richter" <ttmrichter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-18-06 at 04:41 +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:
>
> > Michael, if you aren't sure which package to file a bug for, just file it
> > as a general bug.
>

> > https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+filebug
>

> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bug/50171
>
> The bug reporting has been cleaned up since I last tried to use it.  A
> lot.

Dear Michael,

I have just read your bug report.

Oh dear, Michael....

Sadly, this will be the last time I answer your posts or mail.

If you don't understand why, I suggest that you  review your statements
over the last few months regarding Ubuntu and its community, then compare
the tone of your remarks and of your bug report with your stated views
about how we should all be behaving.

Peter