Ubuntu Webmaster !

admin at scientific.dk admin at scientific.dk
Fri Jun 16 08:41:25 BST 2006

> On Fri, 2006-16-06 at 04:41 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> It doesn't help that the community often reacts to bug reports with
> snark instead of sympathy.  I'm still astonished at the constant "we're
> a great, friendly community--go us!" vibe I get when reading the lists.
Well, to be honest - it is a little painful when someone put all people in
the same box without knowing each of us individually. I understand your
reason to be frustrated, but what Daniel Robitaille is trying to say - let
the developers get a change to remove bugs. If you like the blooding edge
you'll always get a lot of bugs.
And I hear you like the newest functionalities. That is fine - so do I.
But I also know when I do that, then I need to
1.correct them
2.work around them or
3.report them or if I have no time
4.live with them until others do the hard labor

We all like a bug free system, but when it cannot be so - at least I find
myself looking like and want to act like Mr. Bean now and then (like when
he is working around his way). But still look at Mr. Bean sometimes he do
things worse for himself grumbling.

I suggest you report the bugs, ask on the newsgroups or wait for a wile.
We all do bugs.

Regards

Phillip Sc. Boegh