Ubuntu Webmaster !

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Jun 15 15:05:16 BST 2006

Ohhh, I just happened to check again the job ads on the Ubuntu site, and
apparently the ad for the webmaster has been removed !
So, I guess that means we now have a super talented, enthusiastic chap
committed to maintaining our already lovely main site, as well the
fridge, and maybe help/assit Kubuntu and Xubuntu and Edubuntu in making
a simple looking but pleasing and professional site... image is
important for marketing :o)

Thanks SABDFL...

--
Vince, enjoying seeing the Ubuntu infrastructure as it's being developed
and shaped over the months...