Annoyance will make Vista users to switch to Ubuntu.

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 9 18:20:20 BST 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:03:30
-0300 Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> didst appear within my
Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

> Alan McKinnon wrote:
>
> > On Friday 09 June 2006 00:57, Derek Broughton wrote:
> >>
> >> Alan, that's about a lifetime ago!  It sounds like what I did,
> >> though... Chkdsk?  I wonder if it even existed in the days of DOS
> >> 3.0.
> >
> > I'm sure it did. IIRC chkdsk was introduced in 2.0.
> >
> > You do realize that now all the youngsters around here know just how
> > old you and I really are, hehe :-)
> >
> yeah, but I look younger :-)
> --
> derek

You two aren't old; you're just well seasoned.

Cybe R. Wizard -approaching the double-nickel.
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs