Mnd Mapping

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 11:02:04 BST 2006

I might note that I use Quanta Plus, which seems to be made as a kde
application. But I use it with gnome. There are a lot of very good kde
apps, but I get this terrible "windows feeling" booting up kde :-).

?Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net
www.centralconnecticutwcg.org

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do little to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to at least think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.