Opera 9 for Ubuntu?

Conrad Knauer atheoi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:09:45 BST 2006

On 7/10/06, Tristan Wibberley <maihem at maihem.org> wrote:

> What are the package names? I can't seem to get opera to install from
> the add/remove GUI. It just keeps asking me if I want to enable the
> commercial repository.

Did you let it? :) You have to enable it in order to see them ;)

In Add/Remove Applications, only "Opera" seems to be visible for me
(the realplayer entry is the older one for version 8).  If you use
Synaptic (I recommend it :) and have the repository in your
sources.list file, they are "opera" and "realplay" (the "realplayer"
package is version 8)

CK