Ubuntu in the news: Test Your Knowledge of Ubuntu Topics

Christian Jensen cj2003 at debian-news.net
Fri Jul 7 21:00:16 BST 2006

"As reviewed last month, the latest Linux certification to go live is
that of Ubuntu Professional. To earn this certification, you must first
become LPI certified at Level I (LPIC I), and then pass an additional
exam. The following questions are intended to allow you to test your
knowledge of the topic and make certain you are ready for this
certification before you begin considering it or preparing for it.
Answers are at the end of the article."

http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=10092/ur0607g/ur0607g.htm

--
Best regards