UbuntUSB

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 30 14:35:50 GMT 2006

--
 - mdz

the whiteboard, of course, is in code, and unreadable without an Enigma
machine (or Ubuntu simulator thereof)...  ;-) But then, enough eyes make
all code shallow... Or was that ... oh, never mind.

Peter ;-)

--
'If I ever saw an animated penguin with a speech bubble saying,
"It looks like you're trying to edit fstab",