.ubuntu service on digg

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Fri Jan 27 14:36:29 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 01:10:32AM +0000, Ben Francis wrote:
> It was purely a braindump of ideas for something that could be quite
> cool, obviously with no official endorsement. Since when is something
> posted on a public wiki official news?!
>
> Anyway, apologies for any confusion caused by bad journalism. It could
> be something neat to implement... in perhaps two or three versions time!

As they say, any news is good news.  If people see that and say, "so what's
this Ubuntu thing about" and check it out, it's all the better.  Everyone
knows that any news article about a planned project, officially-endorsed or
not, doesn't mean anything's going to happen anyway.

Pete
--
       "If you could do Java over again, what would you change?"
     "I'd leave out classes" - James Gosling, at a Java User Group