[Fwd: Greetings from Bolivia!]

Andreas Brunner littlepaul at 110-support.de
Tue Jan 24 19:01:05 GMT 2006

Hi,

I was interested about the Opensource situation in Bolivia.

This were my questions:

"I read that Evo Morales, an indigen will conduct Bolivia and he also
wants a turning away from the previous neoliberalism.  What means this
step for GNU Linux and Opensource in Bolivia?
Maby you, as a Linux User Group of the Universidad de Aquino Bolivia,
can answer this question or refer to
the right contact person for such questions.

I am further interested if ubuntu/kubuntu/edubuntu is known in
Bolivia...."

My first contact was the Linux User Group of the Universidad de Aquino
Bolivia. Then the forward my questions
to pinguinos at pinguinos.org and finally Dydier J. Rojas Guerrero
answered. I forward his answer to the sounder list
because I think we all are asked to help as far as we can.

regards

Andreas