The Linux Distribution quiz

Carsten Lange milkthemilk at redmilk.de
Fri Jan 13 11:33:51 GMT 2006

Am 13.01.2006, 12:09 Uhr, schrieb ulrich steffens
<ulrich at barfuss-jerusalem.org>:

> Am Donnerstag, den 12.01.2006, 23:14 -0500 schrieb Matt Galvin:
>
>> 2 choices for me: 1 Ubuntu and 2 Debian. I guess I am in the right
>> place :)
>>
>> Matt
>>
> same choices, same guessing :)

No big deal to get Ubuntu and Debian if you choose DEB as package. I just
wondered why I got Debian in first place, followed by Ubuntu/Kubuntu who
failed because my hardware is older than a FEW years.

Their quiz needs some tweaking if they only promote Ubuntu on newer
hardware.

/carsten.