The Linux Distribution quiz

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:43:29 GMT 2006

On 1/13/06, Daniel Robitaille <robitaille at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/12/06, Matt Galvin <matt.t.galvin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 1/12/06, Daniel Robitaille <robitaille at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/index.php?firsttime=true
> >
> > > In my case, it gave me 4 distros to choose from, including Ubuntu :)
> > > (the other 3 it gave me were Debian, Fedora and Suse).
> >
> > 2 choices for me: 1 Ubuntu and 2 Debian. I guess I am in the right place :)
>
> my fear while answering the questions was that I wasn't going to get
> Ubuntu at the end.

LOL strangely enough I was worried about that as well :-)
Really strange considering I've tried many different distro's and have
never felt as happy with any till I reached Ubuntu.

Oh, and it told me that just about any distro under the sun would suit
me 0.o Guess I'm just easy  to please :-P

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10