Spanish Consumers Association report

Javier Monteagudo javiermon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:57:08 GMT 2006

Can I ask one thing about spanish derivatives? I imagine a great effort on
their distro was made to complete translations to spanish where ubuntu was
there yet, but, my question is, is that effort gone upstream? (i.e. are
their translations going to go to breezy-updates and/or dapper?). I've
recently help a friend of mine to install ubuntu in his laptop and he said
that there where many things not translated.