Spanish Consumers Association report

Javier Monteagudo javiermon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:31:47 GMT 2006

Nice review, this kind of articles help promote ubuntu to the non-tech
audience which is great. Maybe someone could contact them and talk about the
spanish ubuntu derivatives that exists, which would solve some of the
inconvenience pointed out about the lack of proper spanish translation and
maybe tell them that in april they will have a much more polished release,
solving some of this inconveniences.