Mark Shuttleworth, SABDFL and now Judge?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:33:03 GMT 2006

VMWare has a new competition for making "Virtual Appliances" and
apparently Mark is one of the Judges :-)

So if we make one using Ubuntu does that get us extra brownie points
(poor pun intended)..

http://www.vmware.com/community/thread.jspa?threadID=34189&tstart=0
"We are also very excited about the judging panel. Dr. Mendel
Rosenblum, co-founder and chief scientist at VMware will be chief
judge/convener. Tim O'Reilly (founder of O'Reilly media) and Mark
Shuttleworth (founder of Ubuntu Linux) have agreed to be on the
panel."

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10