Dapper Shutdown

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 27 10:24:25 GMT 2006

Hello everybody,

Am Montag, den 27.02.2006, 10:10 +0000 schrieb john levin:
> > Some of us (Brandon Hale, Ryan Lortie and myself) have opened a bug
> > about reverting this change. It can be found at:
> > https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+bug/33002/
> >
> > Corey
> >

> +1. Good bug report.

It's not a good bug report at all. It's ranting to the highest degree
and as I pointed out on the bug report itself, talking about "ugly" and
"awful" offends the *people* who worked on this.

> complicated,

Please point out suggestions, how to improve the situation on the bug
report and move the discussion from the mailing list. We'd like to have
information in one place, if possible.

> the
> additional option of 'save current session'.

This option is in 'gnome-session-properties', where it (in my opinion)
fits much better.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel