Ogra in Lelystad

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Sun Feb 19 02:15:43 GMT 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Darn. Got to get me a L1NUX plate for Canonical One :-)

I have a American-style LINUX numberplate that Compaq sent me in 1997 or
something when they started pimping Linux-on-Alpha:

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/junk/img/scary-paul-49pc.jpg

I'm not sure it'd be aero-dynamic enough for jet, it might end up
falling-off somewhere over the Pacific.  Of course, you could always
follow Ryanair's example on EI-CSC:

  http://graphics2.snopes.com/photos/airplane/graphics/santa.jpg

and then replace Santa with Tux...  Mmm, what am I bid for anyone wanting
to see Konqi-the-KDE-mascot die this way?  :)

	-Paul
--
Britain is just cold, in a pesky way.  Nottingham, GB