Regressions

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Feb 14 08:43:43 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 08:16 +0000, Paul Sladen wrote:
> Regressions (things that used to work and which don't anymore) are a major
> pain and get attention before making new features work.  Have you filed a
> bug for this and had any follow-up?

Yeah sure, I filed the bug as soon as I started testing Dapper (2 months
ago):

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.15/+bug/27344

Ben marked it as a dup of an old bug:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.15/+bug/14394

It doesn't look too good, so I don't hold my breath. Luckily, I don't
really need my CD writer for much more than burning Ubuntu milestone ISO
images for testing, which is once a month maximum in average. So burning
using a Breezy live CD is an acceptable workaround.

--
Vince