sec=unclassified RE: Outlook Quotefix (was: sec=unclassified RE: more of an observation...)

Stoffers, Robert LAC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Thu Feb 9 22:13:02 GMT 2006

Ok, maybe a little more explanation is in order - take a look at my =
email address. Not only can I not use a Linux laptop where I am, but its =
against security policy to install any outlook plugin or any =
non-approved software. Often I take the time to properly format, by =
hand, emails I send to various lists, however this is quite time =
consuming and not an option when I am quite busy at work.

Trust me, if I could be using anything other then outlook or at least =
use that plugin (which I knew about, btw) I would be.

-- Robert Stoffers