[Fwd: Re: Yet another unofficial Ubuntu guide]

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 14:08:05 GMT 2006

Mark,

I agree.  I had a series of issues putting together some older
machines.  I had decided what I wanted working.  So I used the old
ubuntu guide, did research on my own, then put together a list.  Then
went down it to do the several machines.

I might suggest a master guide with links to mini-guides that people
like me throw together for specific purposes.  For instance, you cannot
add some things like MS codecs, which my list includes.

Harold

--
Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do nothing to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to atleast think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.