"Revolution OS" (The Movie).

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:31:03 GMT 2006

Before the FSF was conceived formally, stallman's views were ahead of
the times, therefore, his legacy today solidified his early roles,
despite his personality and personal preferences. Today, some of his
views still hold water, but for what its worth, he's still a smart
guy.

Jerome

--
Jerome Gotangco