"Revolution OS" (The Movie).

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:10:54 GMT 2006

On 12/19/06, Frank McCormick <fmccormick at videotron.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 02:42:31 -0700
> Scott <geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com> wrote:
>
> > Frank McCormick spake thusly on 12/18/2006 02:25 AM:

> > >   Ironically I went to the site....but could not watch the movie on my Ubuntu
> > > dapper system. I had to use my wife's XP setup :) Only the first or second time
> > > I've had this trouble.
> > >

> > You went to what site to watch what movie?
>

>    The Ifilms site....the movie we are talking about. There's an 8 minute
> excerpt and a trailer there.

if you have access to a system that works with Google Video, the whole
movie (Revolution OS) apparently exists there -- I found it using the
Democracy player but here's the web link:

BTW is there a non-proprietary player that can play .flv (flash video)
yet? At the moment I'm borrowing a friend's Mac and I haven't tried
flash on my Ubuntu systems lately.