Ububtu Satanic Edition

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Fri Dec 15 10:58:02 GMT 2006

On 12/15/06, Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:
> And sounds...   No hippie bongo's for a GDM welcome but Hell's Bells!!

I just started work in a big "respectable" company, and recently
watched an introductory video; I almost LOL when this exact track
started in the background of some boring products they make!

On a more Ubuntu note, I believe it a better idea to offer a 'tuning
repository' rather than a full derivative. Especially as, if the
derivative ends up not being supported anymore, you might be stuffed,
whereas in the repository case you're still running Ubuntu, and will
hopefully just have to fix some packages to be able to update/upgrade.

Am I correct?
Hervé.