Seriously Impressive: Sun Java Studio Creator - Ubuntu's killer app?

Alexander Jacob Tsykin stsykin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:08:59 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 19:05, Chanchao wrote:
> can anyone see a change to help push Sun Java
> Studio Creator / Netbeans as an entry level as well as advanced
> environment?  (In favour of Python I mean, which is not even that easy
> anymore once you need stuff to access databases and work cross
> platform / web based.)

While I have little experience at web programming, Python is definitely a
fantastically easy to learn language for many other applications. I woudl
think ti woudl be a pity to see pytho superceded in ubuntu. Also, I think
that Python has been demonstrated in Launchpad to be more than capable of
creating usefula dn complex web applications.

Sasha