Fwd: Bullshit Epistemology (Was: Back to Windows...)

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 12 06:51:33 GMT 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:21:03 +0900
"Arwyn Hainsworth" <arwynh+ubuntu at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/12/06, Cybe R. Wizard <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > Oops!  Posted from the wrong account again.  See below.
> >
> > Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>  said:

> > >  .... we still await bug fixes for the universe, but I guess
> > > they will only be released in a service pack, or perhaps in the next
> > > major version.   ;-)
> > >
> > Just consider, if the Author would only open source his work we
> > could /all/ be gods!
>
> At the very least he could improve the Documentation...

Well , it's traditional for man pages to be written in ancient Greek,
ancient Hebrew and Aramaic  - or at least that's how they look to most
people.

Unfortunately babelfish doesn't solve the problem, but the
Developer's view is that the interpretation is trivial, and left as an
exercise for the reader.

Peter