Webmail service with POP access : suggestions ?

Ivano Galli ivano.galli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:36:10 BST 2006

2006/8/23, Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at numericable.fr>:
> Hello,
>
> My ISP is treating the subject of e-mails way too lightly to my taste, so I am trying to evaluate [...]
> some free web mail companies, allow you to use POP to access your/manage your e-mails
[...]
> I am looking for suggestions for such free e-mail providers... what's out there ?
> As outlined above, the biggest factor to be considered, (other than POP access must obviously work properly/ be reliable), is that I need a company/service that's likely to still be there in some time

Even though a bit :) Off Topic on the list here (AFAIK), I'll give you
a hint: what about Gmail?
It's from Google so I think it's a company that it's here to stay...
You can check all the features at http://mail.google.com/support
If you need an invite to Gmail, feel free to ask me.

Bye

P.S.: If anybody else on this list likes to have a Gmail invitation
just drop me a line.

--

Ivano Galli