Edgy DVD's available in Europe ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at numericable.fr
Wed Aug 16 02:16:56 BST 2006

Maybe someone in the know at Canonical is reading this...

For Dapper, people from the USA can buy a lovely official Ubuntu DVD from amazon.com.
In the Fridge article IIRC, it said that they were working to make the DVD available to parts of the world as well.
So I wondered, is there a chance that for Edgy, a deal will be arranged with amazon Europe (or whatever other way of distribution) for example, so poor frogs like me can buy a nice DVD ? :-)
If not that's okay, I will keep cross fingers, and patiently wait for Edgy+1, hoping for the best :-)

Before anyone asks, yes, I could download the DVD, but no, I couldn't burn it (no DVD writer here), and yes, I want an offically pressed DVD rather than a crappy DVD in a crappy case with "Ubuntu" written by hand on a piece of paper ;-)

Regards,

--
Vince