Nice wallpapers to fit with Ubuntu theme (not interesting thread)

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:33:16 BST 2006

Hello,

I just want to share with you some wallpapers I've found on
http://www.vladstudio.com/

I'm currently using this one :
http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaper/?246 which is very very nice with
Dapper icons.

I think that we must try to make something in this spirit as a default
wallpaper. Currently, it looks like a brownish MacOSX wallpaper. (I
don't like it. Too dark for me). Not really original...

Also, I share with you some of those :

http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaper/?270 was really really nice with
Etiquette Icons theme during Warty-Hoary transition.  I like the idea
of displaying the world in a wallpaper. Can be an idea ?

http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaper/?280 was my Strong Ubuntu
Experience wallpaper

http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaper/?312 and
http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaper/?335 are two new wallpapers I
discovered today.

Enjoy :-)

PS : I know ! I know ! But this is sounder list after all isn't-it ?