numbers names education or how I learned to say six dot zero six instead of dapper drake

Anders Karlsson trudheim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:01:45 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 12:12 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On vr, 2006-04-21 at 19:59 +1000, Alexander Jacob Tsykin wrote:
> > > The plan is for edgy to be released in october :)
> > like I said, very slim chances of that actually happening.
>
> Please give some actual reasons why that should not happen. In the delay
> meetings it was decided to aim for october and simply don't let sabdfl
> give too much goals to the devel team.

Alexander was not present at those meetings IIRC, and may not have read
the transcripts. It is easy enough to assume that because the gap has
'always' been six months in the past, it'll be six months again.

Personally, I'd not raise an eyebrow if in September it were announced
that there would be a 2-3 week delay to Eft. Slips happen, and making up
time is not always straight forward. The approach to Eft is a very good
one and should allow to make up the sex weeks in one swoop. And if it
doesn't - it won't kill anyone.

--
Anders Karlsson <trudheim at gmail.com>