dups

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 18 08:12:38 CDT 2005

<quote who="John">

> Note that on this occasion I've replied directly to Michael in addition to
> to the list. If  Michael is weeding duplicates he probably won't see the
> cop sent by the list-management software.

Note that you can configure mailman to avoid sending you duplicates for mail
that has your known address included in the To/CC headers. So you don't have
to get offended when you can just turn it off.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

   "Debian is not as minor as many business end people think." - Alan Cox