Software Freedom Day Motion in Scottish Parliament (Patrick Harvie MSP, Greens)

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Fri Sep 9 08:34:54 CDT 2005

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> David Marsh's listreading hat wrote:
> > That the Parliament congratulates the organisers of Software Freedom Day
> I guess this is why Riddell has been seen in a kilt recently!

Jonathan has been seen occasionally wearing his skirt for as long as I can
remember knowing him!  :-)

Once, when popping down to Nottingham he came along to a birthday of some of
my school-friends and the girls were wondering about how much of a "true
Scotsman" he was.

...They looked eventually---not around the back by quick, gentle peek, but
by grabbing the front and lifting high enough to provide a ''good view''.

I /personally/ never found out the answer, perhaps we'll all just have to
keep guessing!  :-)

	-Paul
--
The summer is familiar here.  Nottingham, GB