[Fwd: Ubuntu wins TUX Readers' Choice Award]

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Fri Sep 2 17:42:08 CDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 05:49:03AM +1000, Jeff Waugh said:

> > Yes, but doesn't Ubuntu officially support KDE?
>
> Yes, and it was listed in the voting form as Kubuntu/Ubuntu. Though *Ubuntu*
> is well known for its use of GNOME (which the TUX editors know very well).

Sorry, my fault, I forgot that "g,d,r" had fallen out of favor as an
indication of a humorous troll.  It stands for "grinning, ducking,
running".  Next time I'll just use a smiley and be done with it.

--
Shawn McMahon      | On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to
EIV Consulting     | detect is a 'BREAK' - everything else having been