Jonathan Carter jonathan at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Wed Oct 26 02:18:17 CDT 2005

Anderson Manly wrote:
> Won't people associate a dragon logo with KDE? I think it should be a duck.

Well, at the very least, we could hope that it gets Kubuntu higher up on
distrowatch ;)

Having said that, if you look on the top 100 list for the last month,
Kubuntu is #9 now, which means that Ubuntu has two places on the
distrowatch top hits per day list, I think that's amazing. This also
means that 7 out of the top 10 distro's are debian based! Way to go
.deb! Edubuntu also climbed up to number 46, still in it's first month
of release, exceeding Freeduc, EduKnoppix, Edulinux, Guadalinux, K12LTSP
and OpenLab on Distrowatch.

Never underestimate the power of UBUNTU :)

I wonder how long it is before most of the top 10 distro's are all
ubuntu based?

-Jonathan