Martijn van de Streek martijn at foodfight.org
Mon Oct 24 03:42:52 CDT 2005

Hello,

I've started making short clips of people saying that they use/love Ubuntu
(one guy on IRC called them 'moviegotchis').

Most of you here will already have seen them (I've linked them from a blog
post), but for the people who don't read Ubuntu Planet, here's a link:

http://foodfight.org/movies/Ubuntu%20Fanpeople/

I intend to record lots more of these 'moviegotchis' in Montreal next week,
and at other places with Ubuntu developers and users that I'm going to, so
come by and claim your 15 seconds of fame!

Martijn