Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 17 02:27:01 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-17-10 at 09:10 +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:

> OTOH, how many regressions on the server side did you actually see?
> From my POV, the majority of regressions are on the Gnome desktop and
> especially in the kernel (some devices which worked flawlessly with
> the hoary kernel broke in Breezy), printing, scanner support, etc.

including my digital camera (HP M307); worked in Hoary, doesn't work in
Breezy (when used as an USB disk drive)  Of course I didn't test it in
Breezy until tonight after the family desktop got upgraded...  I guess
Hoary on the 2nd HD partition will stick around for longer than
originally planned.

--
Daniel Robitaille
  Email: robitaille at ubuntu.com   Jabber: robitaille at jabberme.org