Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Mon Nov 21 04:46:17 CST 2005

Marius Bock wrote:
> As far as I know it was decided to ship it with Red Hat -- probably some
> incarnation of Fedora.  That is after they said no to the free offer
> from Apple for Mac OS X.

I reckon they refused using OS/X because it was not Open Source. We know
that Ubuntu is better than Red Hat, so yes, it would be nice if some effort
could be spent in this direction. :-)

[The sig quote was randomly chosen. No, really! B-D ]

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

How wonderful the world would be if his behaviour and attitude was the
default among rich people - using his money with a vision to improve the
world, instead of getting 8 sportcars and a larger penis.
 -- barkholt on Slashdot, October 2005, referring to Mark Shuttleworth