Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 11 23:24:51 CST 2005

> > > According to ZDnet, Mark Shuttleworth, Bruce Perens, Richard Stallman
> > > will be in Tunis next week during the World Summit on the Information
> > > Society  to talk about Open Source:
> > >     http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=494
> >
> > I bet Richard won't be in Tunis to talk about Open Source. ;-)
> >
> Exactly what I thought when I read Daniel's post. :-)

I didn't catch that one before posting  :)

>From that link, it seems it is Perens who said that all 3 were going
to talk about open source.  ZDnet simply said that Stallman was one of
the "open source pionners" going to Tunis. In either case, I don't
think think that article is  based on any conversaition with Stallman,
but is based on a conversation with Perens and with his spokeperson.

So let me rephrase my post:

According to ZDnet, Mark Shuttleworth, Bruce Perens, Richard Stallman
will be in Tunis next week during the World Summit on the Information
Society.  Bruce will talk about Open Source, Richard will talk about
Free Software.   I will let Mark tell us  exactly what he is going to
talk about :)

--
Daniel Robitaille