Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Fri Nov 11 18:12:14 CST 2005

Rawk. :-)

----- Forwarded message from Арангел Ангов <ufo at linux.net.mk> -----

Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:07:13 +0100
From: Арангел Ангов <ufo at linux.net.mk>
Subject: GNOME deployment in Macedonia - a few pictures

Hi, sorry for starting a new thread but my old hdd is gone along with my
old e-mail's from this list.

Here are some pictures from one of the many computer labs across the
country. Just a reminder, these PC's are part of the 5000 deployed in
primary and secondary schools, of course with Ubuntu and GNOME installed
on them. On some of the pictures you can see the GNOME Desktop. I
already asked if we could use some of these pictures for the
GNOMEJournal article and I got a positive answer on that, so If there's
a useful picture you can feel free to edit it and add it to the text.

-Arangel

PS The URL is http://ufo.softver.org.mk/sliki/gnome/index.html

--
Арангел Ангов