Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Sat Nov 5 09:15:43 CST 2005

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 06:57:40AM +0800, John said:

> What you do reflects on you: Someone drops some planes in prominent US
> buildings, and Bush responds by invading Afghanistan and Iraq. How does
> that promote world peace? It doesn't, it fives even more disaffected a
> cause against the US.

And thereby draws them out into the open, where we're taking care of the
problem for those of you who refuse to do so.  Terrorists and criminals
don't like us as a result?  I can live with that.

--
Shawn McMahon  | When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new
EIV Consulting | bicycle.  Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work