Eric Feliksik milouny at gmx.net
Wed Nov 2 15:28:07 CST 2005

Shawn McMahon wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 07:48:49AM -0400, Eric Dunbar said:
>> If you'll pardon my French, what a twit! He's asking Ubuntu to do
>> expert operations on a default install, plus, he's trying to customise
>> it through the roof without expecting problems if he does it the way
>> he's used to doing things under FC.
>
> He says he ignored the prompts and just hit "next" on everything, then
> complains it never asked him to install packages and "the decision was
> made by the Ubuntu team".  Yeah, dorkface; because you approved that
> decision explicitly by clicking "next".  Bill Engvall called; he's got a
> sign for you.

1) I agree the point made by the reviewer isn't realy strong.
2) The reviewer isn't on this list, so you can't speak to him here.
3) There is absolutely no reason to get rude.
4) Please, there is absolutely no reason to get rude.

See also http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct/document_view

Thanks,
Eric