Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Wed Nov 2 08:55:40 CST 2005

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 07:48:49AM -0400, Eric Dunbar said:
> If you'll pardon my French, what a twit! He's asking Ubuntu to do
> expert operations on a default install, plus, he's trying to customise
> it through the roof without expecting problems if he does it the way
> he's used to doing things under FC.

He says he ignored the prompts and just hit "next" on everything, then
complains it never asked him to install packages and "the decision was
made by the Ubuntu team".  Yeah, dorkface; because you approved that
decision explicitly by clicking "next".  Bill Engvall called; he's got a
sign for you.

--
Shawn McMahon  | When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new
EIV Consulting | bicycle.  Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work