Ubuntu CDs from Shipit [was: ubuntu cd handout at an ict event]

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:25:39 CDT 2005

On 5/11/05, Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Ben Francis wrote:
> > Replying to my own email from a while back here. I've just received my
> > 10 Copies of Hoary (mixture of PowerPC, AMD64 and x86 discs) from Shipit
> > and they're just like this!
>
> So people have started receiving their Shipit CD ?  Does that mean I may
> receive *mine* soon ?  OMG I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve !!! :)

Some of the guys from our local LUG (www.plug.org.au) recently came
back from the linux.conf.au and brought back one each of the new CD's,
they're very nice and should make a big impact on the receivers.
Kudos to the designers/marketers.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy