[b7j0c@yahoo.com: blown away by ubuntu! please pass this on to developers]

~~~ Rohan ~~~ rohandhruva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:23:13 CST 2005

Of you are doing a lot of things right, and how right! I had started
of with linux RHL 8.0 that i got with some magazine. Addicted! Then i
bought RHL 9.0 CDs. After that, i found the linux to be useless and
then i went back to windows for a good year or so. Again, i got the
Knoppix 3.3 cd. Oh, i fell in love for the second time... And then it
was a mess - all the distro cds found their place back in my drawers
and i tried out a multitude of distros - slackware, gentoo, fedora,
elx. and many more.

I came across ubuntu, but was not majorly wooed by it. Then tried
fedora core 3. Which i stuck to for a good 6months. But now, i am
finally back to ubuntu, and i vow i will never install another distro
again. Ubuntu just rocks!
I know my love-hate-love story wont be appreciated on this list, but i
just /had/ to post it... Please pass it on to all the developers.

Rohan.
www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/RohanDhruva

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:14:42 +0000, Benj. Mako Hill <mako at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> More Ubuntu love!
>
> At info at ubuntu.com, I probably get half a dozen of these sorts of
> message every day. In fact, they probably even outnumber support
> requests!
>
> Clearly, we're doing something right!
>
> Regards,
> Mako