DistroWatchWatch

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 5 18:08:59 CST 2005

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Wow, so DistroWatch has some good stats today.

What a difference a few days makes! With the announcements of Array 6 and
Kubuntu, ranks have changed. :-)

  6 months: 3rd behind Mandrake and Fedora, ~340 points away from 1st.

>   3 months: We're 2nd, at ~25 points below a falling Mandrake.

  3 months: We're now 1st, ~10 points ahead of Mandrake.

>   1 month: We're first, ahead by ~250 points.

  1 month: Still 1st, ahead of a falling MEPIS by ~220 points.

;-)

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

   "Instead you're doing circle jerks with the Care Bears of Censorship."
                            - Siduri on Slashdot