LG-CDROM (was: Experiment :-))

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Thu Mar 3 03:43:31 CST 2005

Hello.

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski:

> My next task is to deploy it on one of my servers. I failed to do
> it at my flat, because Warty failed to install on LG CD-ROM. :-( But,
> IIRC, Polish LoCo team member, Shot aka Piotr raported same problem.

Just a quick reply: it turned out there's something funky with my
motherboard's IDE controler - when I attached both the target hard
disk and the CD-ROM to primary channel everything went smoothly.

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
     The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions
     grow where only one grew before.                  -- Thorstein Veblen