Mac OS X v. Linux

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at videotron.ca
Mon Jun 27 20:32:12 CDT 2005

Eric Dunbar wrote:
> Part of my reason for making that statement is to wake the Linux
> fan(atics) up to the fact that FLOSS is not the be-all-and-end-all of
> software. It's a tool. If MS makes the best tool possible are you not
> going to use it simply because you can't see the code. If you don't
> and it would give you an advantage, you're a fool.

While I can respect your point of view, you need to understand that this
list is dedicated to Free software and frequented by Free software
advocate.  Call us fanatics if you want, but freedom is important to us.

IMHO, this tangent have been going on for much too long.  There are
place to discuss platform contention.  I personnally don't feel the
Sounder list is one.