[OT] Re: ubuntu for pagans

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:18:17 CDT 2005

On 6/22/05, Mark Shuttleworth <mark at canonical.com> wrote:

> Guys, I think this has drifted quite far off topic, and is also running
> the risk of becoming a personal flamefest. We have a code of conduct
> that asks folks to refrain from personal attacks and to judge carefully
> the impact of their words on the community. If you want to pursue this
> conversation please do so off-list.

I agree. I can't think of any practical reason for discussing religion
or politics around here. (well, except for the open/closed source
politics but that's usually a flamefest too). Also keep in mind that
live animals and live television are also a poor combination. :o) *

* sorry. watching Mythbusters blooper reruns today. guess you had to be there.

I think we should all follow the sentiments of Lyle Lovett as
expressed in his album "I Love Everybody". :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu